From industrial to aerospace applications, we have the equipment, capabilities, experience, and skill set to be the premier provider for your manufacturing project. Here are a few of the industries we serve:
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products and Services
- Motion control
- Solar and other Green Power Technologies
Our fully equipped facility offers a variety of capabilities, including:
- Vertical and Horizontal Milling
- 6-Pallet Horizontal Machining
- Precision Turning
- Precision prototype and production manufacturing
- Sheet metal fabrication
- CNC Laser and Waterjet cutting centers
- Powder Coating
- Complete Product Assembly (from Prototype to Production)
- To see a detailed equipment listing click here
The Atscott Mfg. Quality Commitment
As a contract manufacturer specializing in metal fabrication, machining, painting, and assembling all forms of manufactured parts and assemblies, we are committed to meeting your requirements on each and every order involving any of these processes. We are proud to employ a staff of experienced and dedicated full-time inspectors, responsible for review and approval of every piece, part, and project completed by Atscott’s production teams.
We are proud to have earned the following quality certifications.
Our team members refresh their skills annually through systematic training with Pine Technical College System and Enterprise Minnesota. As a product of continual investment in its employees and application of this further education, Atscott has been bestowed numerous customer awards and recognitions for quality, service, delivery, and cost control.