Established in 1963, Atscott has provided high-quality machined, fabricated and assembled products and services to customers for over 50 years.
We provide complete part, product, subassembly, and assembly capabilities. From idea development, to warehousing, shipping, forecasting, scheduling and packaging – we’re your one-stop manufacturing shop.
Located in Pine City, MN – a certified Hub Zone – we serve customers in the Twin-Cities metro area, across the entire state of Minnesota, numerous locations within the United States, and worldwide. At Atscott, we serve a wide variety of industries and organizations.
Our Mission & Guiding Principles
At Atscott, our mission is to provide high-quality, American-Made products and services at very competitive rates. Constant continuous improvement processes in our manufacturing practices allow for consistent and competitive pricing.
This mission is supported by the following guiding principles:
- People are our most valuable asset. We strive for equal and fair opportunities, a safe workplace, and personal growth through continuing education.
- We will be responsible to the needs of our customers. We will continue to provide direct support, flexibility, and diversity of operations to meet our customers’ changing requirements.
- We will be a valued member of our community by providing competitive employment opportunities, supporting community activities, and providing for a clean and safe environment both inside and outside the workplace.
- Teamwork is essential to our success. We will foster a team environment between customers, employees and suppliers.
Certifications & Awards
Each of our team of more than 80 employees averages 20 years of experience in metal fabrication, machining, anodizing, painting, stamping, and assembling all forms of manufactured parts and assemblies.
We subscribe to lean technology, practice cellular manufacturing, utilize KANBAN methodology, direct ship, and dock to stock practices.
We are proud to have the following certifications.
- ISO 9001-2015
- HUB Zone Certified
- ITAR Registered
- AS9100 Capable
Our employees refresh their skills annually through systematic training with Pine Technical College System. As a product of continual investment in its employees and application of this further education, a few of the awards earned by Atscott include:
- 3M™ Lean Manufacturing Award
- Eaton Premier Supplier Award
- State of MN Appreciation Award
- 3 Daewoo Horizontal DHP 5500,12000 RPM Spindle
- Daewoo Horizontal HP 5100 II,12000 RPM Spindle
- 1 Mitsubishi Horizontal M-H50D, 6000 RPM
- 1 Akari/Seiki Horizontal HS-450I, 6-Pallet Configuration
- 1 Nigata SPN63 Horizontal
- 2 Haas VF2 SS Vertical
- 1 CNC Matsuura 760 VDC Vertical Dual Spindles
- 1 CNC YCM SuperMax NXV 1680A Vertical1 Fadal VMC 4020 Vertical
- 1 Daewoo DMV-400 Vertical Rotating Pallet
- 1 Super Max Rebel 1
- 1 Mitsubishi Vertical MV-60E
- 4 Super Max XV Series 1250A Vertical
- 1 Super Max XV Series FV 125A Extended Length Vertical
- 1 Doosan DNM 400A Vertical
- 1 OKK HMC400
- 3 Daewoo Puma V400 M Vertical Lathe, Live Tools
- 1 Daewoo Puma 250 With SMW Bar Feeder
- 1 Hwacheon Hi-Tech 450
- 1 Nakamura Turning Center, Methods Slant 3, Live Tools
- 1 Hwacheon Cutex 240B SMC, Live Tools, Auto Feed
- 1 Hwacheon Hi-Tech 200 B
- 1 Takisawa (Taiwan) EX-310 (Live Tooling)
- 1 Tsugami NU44-2 Double Spindle, Sub Spindle, Live Tools
Metal Fabrication Equipment
- OMAX Waterjet
- Amada Vipros 255 22 ton
- Amada 8’ 80 Ton Press Brake
- DiAcro 20 Ton CNC Press Brake
- Cincinnati 10/10 Shear (10 foot, 10 gauge)
- Spot Welder- 220 Volt, 50 KVA
- 3 Weld Stations, Tig & Mig: Aluminum, Stainless, & Steel, Spot Weld
- 20 to 65 Ton Punch Presses
Metal Finishing Equipment
- 5 Stage Phosphate Wash System
- Powder & Electrostatic Paint Systems
- Complete Multi-Color Anodizing and Silk-screening Available
Assembly & Packaging Equipment
- Assembly Hand and Power Tools
- Soldering Tools
- Brazing Tables
- Storage Bins
- Speed Racks
- Carousel Parts Delivery Systems
- Secure Finished Product Storage
- JIT Storage & Direct Shipping
- KANBAN Packaging
- Boxing and Taping Equipment
Inspection & Miscellaneous
- Micro VU SOL 311 CMM Vision System
- Zeiss CMM
- Numerex CMM
- Complete Set of Traceable & Controlled Inspection Equipment
- Surface Grinder, Thompson 8 x 24
- DiArco Bender, Roll Form, Tube Benders, etc.
- Marvel 2150-PC60 Automated Index Cut-off Saw
- Messma-Kelch Electronic Tool Pre-setter
Tour Our Facilities
At Atscott, our dedication to your project extends to our equipment and facilities. We use only the highest quality equipment, and our facilities are equipped to handle any size project. Click a photo below to tour our capable facilities now!