Atscott Mfg. Inc.is proud to be your national leader for high-quality machining and product assembly services to customers in a wide variety of industries, including medical, defense, industrial, commercial, transportation, and more.
At Atscott, we offer a variety of turnkey services including design, manufacturing, packaging and shipping, making us a one-stop manufacturing shop, skilled to handle all aspects of your project. Located in a Twin Cities Hub Zone, our facilities ensure smooth product flow, whether you’re manufacturing one small part…or a complex piece of equipment.
Our team of experienced machinists are trained not just in assembly, but are also well-versed in lean concept product management and work with all forms of metals, composites, castings, extrusions and plastics to create the exact product you need.
Our employees refresh their job skills each year through systematic training, in cooperation with the Pine Technical College System. Atscott Manufacturing stays on the industry’s cutting edge of technology and advancements in design and manufacturing.
Comprehensive Manufacturing and Machining Services
With high-tolerance machining, metal fabrication, stamping and assembly, finishing, and turnkey services, Atscott Mfg. Inc. is your one-stop shop for manufacturing projects. We supply popular equipment from companies including, but not limited to: 3M™®, C+H Mat Cutters, Schild, and Tower Solutions.
Our fully equipped facility offers a variety of capabilities, including:
- Vertical Machining
- Horizontal Machining
- 6-Pallet Horizontal Machining
- Precision Turning
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Water Jet
- Powder Coating
- Rapid Setup
- Lean, Continuous Improvement
- Robotic Capable
- Complete Product Assembly (from Prototypes to Final Production Products)
Manufacturing Services and Products
At Atscott, we are proud to offer a comprehensive variety of services to transform your product concepts from ideas to lucrative products and product lines. We offer:
- CNC Machining Services: We meet critical tolerances exactly and use quality systems to measure complex machined parts. Learn more here.
- Metal Fabrication Services: Our comprehensive fabrication services include stamping, punching, welding, shearing, subassembly and more. Learn more about our metal fabrication services here.
- Turnkey Assembly Services: We currently manufacture a wide variety of fully assembled products, all of which we carefully test, package and ship to our customers’ exact specifications. Learn more about our turnkey assembly services here.
- Supported Services: As your one-stop machining shop, we work with a variety of trusted industry partners ensuring experience-driven, well-executed and effective support services for our clients. Some of these value-added and support services include NADCAP services, powder coating, plating, heat-treating, non-destructive testing, extrusions, and castings. Learn more here.
- Equipment and Parts Provider: At Atscott, we distribute quality, high-end equipment and parts from a number of trusted manufacturers, including:
- C+H Products and Equipment include the Advantage Pro Cutter, the Thumbnail Master, and the Board & Glass Cutter.
- Schild Products include 3M™ Hot Melt parts and supplies, Schild Sliding Knife Attachments and the Schild Film Cutter.
- Other products include the 3M™ Tape/Surface Saver Applicator, the Bridge Caddie, and products manufactured for Tower Solutions.