At Atscott, we are committed to high quality manufacturing. Our CNC machining services provide customers with complex parts of various material compositions, all held to tight tolerance specifications.
Using our wide range of horizontal and vertical CNC milling machines and turning capabilities, we can meet and exceed the demands of a wide range of companies and organizations. Some of our customers include Fortune 500 companies and the U.S. Department of Defense.
Whether machining simple parts or complex assembled machinery and equipment, we have the expertise to complete your job on time, within budget, and to your exact specifications.
Certified CNC Machining Capabilities
With our state-of-the-art facility and nearly 80 expert team members, we provide:
- CNC milling and drilling 0.0005” tolerances
- Production statistical analysis
- CNC turning (also available with bar feed and live tooling)
- Pallet loading
- Quality systems to measure complex machined parts
To see a more comprehensive list of our equipment and capabilities click here. They include:
- Vertical Machining
- Horizontal Machining
- 6-Pallet Horizontal Machining
- Precision Turning
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Powder Coating
- Rapid Setup
- Lean Continuous Improvement
- Robotic Production Solutions
At Atscott, we work with a variety of materials, including:
- All types of metals
- Specialty materials
Certifications & Awards
At Atscott, we subscribe to lean technology, practice cellular manufacturing, utilize KANBAN methodology, direct ship, and dock to stock. We are proud to have earned the following certifications and awards.
- AS9100 Capable
- 3M™ Lean Manufacturing Award
- Eaton Premier Supplier Award
- State of MN Appreciation Award
- Partner of Pine Technical College System
Learn more about Atscott Mfg., Inc. here.
Parts Photo Gallery
Click a photo below to view some of our quality machined parts.